Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hybrid Spotlight

I have totally been into hybrid projects lately!  I am really bad about getting my layouts printed but I love having something to show off :)  Officially, Ramona is our Hybrid Supreme, but I don’t think she’ll mind if I show off some of the great projects in our Hybrid Gallery!

First off, Ramona has a great Hybrid Challenge for us for June, a great CD album to remember the school year!

I can always count on Tiffany (tiffanydimples) for some great hybrid inspiration too!

Check out the rest of Tiffany’s gallery HERE

I love hybrid cards!

And here is my latest hybrid project!  I used Toadally Cute by Snuggle Berry Pie Designs and Kelleigh Ratzlaff’s Canister Box Template.  I love how the overlapping lid flaps look a bit like a lily pad :)

We have some great hybrid templates in the Brownie Scraps store too!

*all images are linked to the store/gallery*

Thanks for checking out all the hybrid goodies with me today! 

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment