Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A long overdue blogging...sit back and enjoy the ride!

I have been meaning to update, but you know how it goes, it's been a busy month!

I was lucky enough to work with Out of this World by Karen Lewis. I love the bright but soft colors and there are so many fun elements! You can snag this kit at Gotta Pixel!

Here are the super cute pages I made with it!


In between work, Tyler's homework, band practice, cub scouts, trips to Casa Grande and Tucson, I've been trying to get lots of scrapping done...
Brownie Scraps has the Birthday Celebration going on all month, with a new challenge everyday, in addition to the usual monthly challenges, speed scraps, scrap alongs, and Bingo games! My goal is to get challenges done and I'm at 6 so far, so I'm hoping I can meet my goal! Here is a LO I did for the last speed scrap and one of Birthday Challenges:
credit: Sweetly Sassy by Dreamer*s Magic Designs, photo mask by Ramona the Pest Designs

I am also still in the Sunshine Studio's Scrap Idol Contest, and it's been fun pushing myself toward the 50 LO goal to earn all the prizes! I'm at 22 layouts created in the month of September, so I've earned the Level 1 prize -a great pack of Templates, and I just got to Level 2 tonight - a super cute collab kit I can't wait to play with! See my full SUN Gallery HERE
I've been lucky enough to get some great RAK's lately too, I have a whole list of kits I want to work with... I need to get some more pictures taken and I have a whole bunch I need to scan, I'm going to run out of pictures to work with pretty soon lol! But we are going camping this weekend, so there will be lots of opportunities, especially Tyler with his new bike he got tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment